Jesus loves me this I know. Debra Wants me this I know. My kids appreciate me this I know. My church encourages me this I know. My Life Group cares for me this I know. Everything else I know, I will share with you.

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

CSI and the Proof of our Lives

This morning I was thinking.......
If we took the words of Jesus seriously, "Greater love has no man than this, to lay down His LIFE for his friends" Wouldn't there be a body of evidence? Wouldn't there be a trail if Sacrifices to Prove Love is happening?

Help me. Other than Jesus,  Who has laid down their life for you?
And how have YOU laid your life down for another?

Would CSI come looking at you for evidence or would they be looking for you as a murderer?
Help me see the evidence just make sure it's a dead body and. Of. Just some lame Christian who says he loves yet lives.

3 comments:

  1. if you think it fits you can use this hippy and his wife.we love you garthe and julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Phil 1:21 For me to, to live is Christ and to die is gain.....Not my will lord, but yours..... things that make you say "HUMMMM??"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow.... once again heavy stuff to think about... truth is I don't see any dead bodies. And speaking for myself, if I feel I'm heading in the direction of "death", I run in the opposite direction to be resusitated... wow...

    ReplyDelete