Jesus loves me this I know. Debra Wants me this I know. My kids appreciate me this I know. My church encourages me this I know. My Life Group cares for me this I know. Everything else I know, I will share with you.

Monday, August 6, 2012

Jesus wants to know...........


Matthew 14:31 And immediately Jesus stretched forth his hand, and caught him, and said unto him, O thou of little faith, wherefore didst thou doubt?

I don't know why we ignore the fact that Jesus is very much alive and knows what is going on in our lives. He said He would never leave us nor forsake us and through the Holy Spirit He is with us and in us. (Heb 13:5 and John 14:17) and so it should not surprise us to have Him question the level of our faith.

Why do we doubt His Love?
Why do we doubt His Life?
Why do we doubt His Living Today?

It might be a good thing to take inventory of our Faith level and maybe pump it up a little as well as question where and why we are doubting Him as Faith is the Substance of things HOPED for, the EVIDENCE of things NOT SEEN.

While Jesus would never question the crowd on the level of their faith, He does question ours.

Lets fill it up this week and if you want, share with us how your going to do that.

Have an awesome day


No comments:

Post a Comment