Jesus loves me this I know. Debra Wants me this I know. My kids appreciate me this I know. My church encourages me this I know. My Life Group cares for me this I know. Everything else I know, I will share with you.

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Real Power

This morning I met a lady that I went to high school with. Her name is Penny. I am not sure of her beliefs but I know this, every time we meet, its a positive experience.

Her attitude is positive
Her facial expressions are positive
Her work ethic is positive

She is always helpful, always hopeful, always happy.
She loves her husband and her life.

I would trust what she says.

She makes me want to know more about her and why she is so upbeat.

How powerful is that?

This is what I would love to see in Church

Many Penny's

Helpful, Hopeful, Happy people
Who love their husbands and wives, who Love their children, who love their church, who love their life.

Trustworthy people

People who are often asked about the reason of the hope that is in them.

Lets be that church

No comments:

Post a Comment