Jesus loves me this I know. Debra Wants me this I know. My kids appreciate me this I know. My church encourages me this I know. My Life Group cares for me this I know. Everything else I know, I will share with you.

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Why Difficult Trials are for our Benefit


Relationships are made Stronger
Matthew 14:32 (KJV)  And when they were come into the ship, the wind ceased.

Notice the words, THEY were come into the Ship.
Jesus and Peter - Together
Even when we step out in faith an fail, Jesus is all about drawing closer to us.

Calm Ensued
Matthew 14:32 (KJV)  And when they were come into the ship, the wind ceased.
Trials do end. I know it doesn't seem like it but they do and when Jesus is involved that which seemed to sink you will dissappear.

Worship Perfected
Matthew 14:33 Then they that were in the ship came and worshipped him,

Real worship.
No music, just praise
Not pointed towards Mans feelings or emotions because the trial is over. But when we go on a Journey to experianced Jesus and we are closer to Him and calmer because of Him we cannot help but Cry Out to Him as our Savior.

Faith Renewed
Matthew 14:33 (KJV)  Then they that were in the ship came and worshipped him, saying, Of a truth thou art the Son of God.
They had their moments of doubt, but this experience renewed their faith in the Love and Life of God. And forever changed them.

I know that it seems as if trials never end, but it might be because you won't stop rowing, bailing water, and whining. If Jesus put you in the boat, Jesus will bail you out.
Pray to Him, in faith and wait for Him to bring the calm.
He will and it will forever change your life.

Have an Awesome day of Boating

1 comment:

  1. So much boating to get done. So much repentance for lack of faith and forgiveness. Time for me to stop the rowing. The King is so much better at it. Flawless. A week like this week I've realized "what was I thinking?" controlling my own boat... How's it worked for me? It hasn't. It sucks and He is teaching me He's got this-and despite of what I thought & will sometimes still need to repent of the feeling-I never have "had things handled". It's not my burden. He loved me enough to take it on. He's longing for me to let Him. ~Jen

    ReplyDelete