Jesus loves me this I know. Debra Wants me this I know. My kids appreciate me this I know. My church encourages me this I know. My Life Group cares for me this I know. Everything else I know, I will share with you.

Thursday, August 16, 2012

HOT

Its gonna be a warm one today so I thought I might encourage you with a few things.

#1 Watch your Attitude - Heat can easily cause us to lose our testimony.

#2 Give someone a Drink of Water - Its a Bible Thing. Prov 25:25

#3 Enjoy- We only get a few days like this a year. Don't complain, bemoan, or whine one of the best days we will have this year. Enjoy the sunrise, the sudden warm up, the air conditioning, and hopefully we will be done quickly tonight and we can all enjoy the sunset.

This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it!

No comments:

Post a Comment