Jesus loves me this I know. Debra Wants me this I know. My kids appreciate me this I know. My church encourages me this I know. My Life Group cares for me this I know. Everything else I know, I will share with you.

Monday, August 20, 2012

A Letter to newLife from PRob

Exciting times indeed.
Yesterdays Double Baptism (one near drowning)
The Red Road Trip
Prayer
Laborers

It Never Gets Old.

People being Saved, Stepping up to Baptism, Maturing to Service

Exciting times indeed.

Whats up this week?

Thursday Night Hot August Nights!
     Special Prayer for those far from God
     Special Songs for those close to God
     Special Preaching for those following God

Sunday's are always Exciting, Especially if you Bring someone who does not know Jesus.

It Never Gets Old

Have an Awesome Week

1 comment:

  1. Therefore I say unto you, All things whatsoever ye pray and ask for, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.

    Mark 11:24

    ReplyDelete