Jesus loves me this I know. Debra Wants me this I know. My kids appreciate me this I know. My church encourages me this I know. My Life Group cares for me this I know. Everything else I know, I will share with you.

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

A Letter to our Super Heros

I know it gets a little crazy for you but you need to know..........

There is not a child you have loved that has not been eternally impacted by it.
There is not a moment you have sacrificed that has not been externally noticed by us.
There is not a pain you have felt as you see their broken hearts that has not been shared.
There is not a word spoken in Jesus name that is lost, void, empty, waisted.

What you do every week ministering to the children of this church is Amazing.
You are making a HUGE impact.
Jesus is using you to change their little world by giving them a Great Hope.

While you may not fully understand your impact this side of eternity, that's not the world we work in. Its the Heaven side we work for!

Matthew 18:14 Even so it is not the will of your Father which is in heaven, that one of these little ones should perish.

Fulfill His Will this Next Sunday and Keep Sharing Jesus with the little ones!


2 comments:

  1. Yes!!!! Thank you to ALL the great teachers & nursery volunteers who put up with my boys ;0)! Seriously-they are learning so much & you are all a HUGE part of that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do not have kids yet but I can not WAIT for my kids(someday in the far away future) to experience the love and joy that our nursery and childrens ministry workers have for the kids of Newlife!!!!

    ReplyDelete