Jesus loves me this I know. Debra Wants me this I know. My kids appreciate me this I know. My church encourages me this I know. My Life Group cares for me this I know. Everything else I know, I will share with you.

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

What a Sunday!

I just want to thank all of you for a wonderful Sunday Morning.
The Music was great, the Spirit of the people was warm, and Baptisms never get old.

But there are a few things I want to mention that many of you may not see.

One young lady came to me specifically, waited until I was done talking, and let me know how the message touched her heart.
What makes this special, it was REAL. She was not telling me so that I could feel good about myself, she was telling me because it made HER feel good and she wanted to share her joy with me.

Another man about my age (Young at Heart) took me aside, looked me square in the eyes, and talked to me about the message. I am not sure that He is saved, but He so wants to see God and feel His Liberating Forgiveness.

and I watched as after Kia and Susan's Baptism, they were enveloped by people who love them. It never gets old to see people love people.

Years ago, our church adopted a slogan of being a church that loves people.
If what I am seeing now is what Love is, we were not being honest back then.

I am thankful that I got to experience God with you all this Sunday and look forward to 2011 filled with more of the same.

Have an Awesome Day

Pastor A

No comments:

Post a Comment