Jesus loves me this I know. Debra Wants me this I know. My kids appreciate me this I know. My church encourages me this I know. My Life Group cares for me this I know. Everything else I know, I will share with you.

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Another Sunday, Another Opportunity

Isn't that the best way to look at Sundays?

This Sunday is another opportunity to see two people who have just received Christ as their savior share their new found life through Baptism!

This Sunday is another opportunity to see the love that our Singers have for Jesus.

This Sunday is another opportunity to see the power of the word of God through preaching.

This Sunday is another opportunity to see people that you have prayed for come to worship with us.

This Sunday is another opportunity to share the love of God you have with the people of God you have been given.

What will you do with the Opportunity God gives you this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment