Jesus loves me this I know. Debra Wants me this I know. My kids appreciate me this I know. My church encourages me this I know. My Life Group cares for me this I know. Everything else I know, I will share with you.

Monday, December 27, 2010

Needed: The Effectual Fervent Prayers of Gods People

Yesterday, I got a call from Dale McGinnises family telling me that Dales condition has worsened.
To make matters worse, the very institutions set up to help in these situations have been anything but helpful, in fact they have been hurtful. Namely Columbia Memorial Hospital and Clatsop County Hospice.

Right now the family is on 24 hour watch of Dale. They have split up the duties in 24 hour blocks each taking one day.
Understand, this family is 3 young girls under 25 and 3 married ladies with young children. One just had a baby three weeks ago and has to go back to the east coast next week.

This means they must watch their father slowly deteriorate, suffer, struggle and as young as they are try and figure out why this is all happening.

I realize that this is a part of life, but when the very institutions set up to help with this process fail people, it shows me its time for the church to be just that.

Pray
Pray for a Miracle
Pray
Pray for God to show up in those girls lives
Pray
Pray for Dale to be Healed
Pray
Pray like you've never prayed before.
Fast if you can, Let God know were serious
Pray
Pray
Pray
If we fail this family, by not praying in Faith, we are no better than them and our God no bigger than our government.

Pray
James 5:15-16 (KJV)  And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.
16 Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The
effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.


Gods word says that the Energetic Prayer that is Labored over from the Righteous Prevails over Much
Pray that God Prevails over Dales Cancer
Pray today
Pray

No comments:

Post a Comment