Jesus loves me this I know. Debra Wants me this I know. My kids appreciate me this I know. My church encourages me this I know. My Life Group cares for me this I know. Everything else I know, I will share with you.

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Sunday's Coming!!!!!

I received a treat this week when Joe Jasper went to visit a new family with me. As I shared the gospel of Christ with them, once in a while, when appropriate, Joe added what he thought would help.

It was Perfect.
And while the wife had received Christ during an altar call a few weeks back, and the husband still thinking about all that he heard, Just working with Joe made it better.

That's what I love about the Church.
Its not just one person, but many people working together.

Its James as he greats you at the door.
Its Khayla as she sings from her heart.
Its Kathy Butcher as she keeps track of all of the business.
Its Mandy as she teaches our little ones.
and its Joe, whose years of faithful witness, encouraged someone who needed God, to know where to go to find the answers.

Its not about One of us, but all of us working together as one.

Sundays coming and I can't wait to work with you in reaching people for Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment