Jesus loves me this I know. Debra Wants me this I know. My kids appreciate me this I know. My church encourages me this I know. My Life Group cares for me this I know. Everything else I know, I will share with you.

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Maybe its too early.......

Too early to think about the pain caused by "Christians" to Churches and Pastors. ARRRGGG.
Too early to be reminded of wolves in sheep's clothing.

No its too early for all of that, it only raises my blood pressure and hurts my heart.

I would rather think on these things early in the morning...........

New Christians learning what prayer and the bible really is!
The testimony of a Positive church experience last Sunday!
The story of a Christian family coming "through" a trial!
The consistent attitude of Love being shown to a hurting church member.
A Soon to be Candlelight Service!
A New Sunday of worshipping the King.

Its never too early to think about those things.
I hope and pray you have an awesome day and can't wait to be with you all Friday and Sunday.

Merry Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment