Jesus loves me this I know. Debra Wants me this I know. My kids appreciate me this I know. My church encourages me this I know. My Life Group cares for me this I know. Everything else I know, I will share with you.

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Excited!

I am so excited to start blogging again. I did so through a very difficult time in ministry and it encouraged me as well as others but I let it overwhelm me a little so this time I want to do it a little differently in that I will only blog three days a week.
    
Tuesday we will discuss what God did on Sunday.
Wednesday we will have some teaching to encourage your faith.
Thursday we will talk about what is coming up on Sunday.

This way we keep you informed as well as educated without overwhelming any of us.
So if you would like to ride along join us every week.

No comments:

Post a Comment