Jesus loves me this I know. Debra Wants me this I know. My kids appreciate me this I know. My church encourages me this I know. My Life Group cares for me this I know. Everything else I know, I will share with you.

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Sunday Sunday..........

How do you describe a Sunday where so many people were out sick? Pretty cool actually.

Did you notice how Faithful some of our new families are?
David and Joan, Chris and Alexis, Ralph and Randy, Rick and Johna.
Did you get chill bumps when Khayla Sang?
Didn't you love the Christmas Songs we did?
and if you missed it............
Did you hear the Angels Sing?
Yea Kia received Christ as His savior last week and could not wait to tell me about His knew found relationship with God!
Do I hear Baptisms anyone?

I don't think that there is anything better than when God's people get together to worship and then are blessed by seeing the work of His hands in our lives.

While we still must keep praying for more souls to be saved and added to the church, I like what I am seeing.

I pray you all have an awesome week and keep praying for this church.
If I missed anything let us know with a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment