Jesus loves me this I know. Debra Wants me this I know. My kids appreciate me this I know. My church encourages me this I know. My Life Group cares for me this I know. Everything else I know, I will share with you.

Monday, February 13, 2012

A Letter from PRob to newLife

Seven things I loved about Sunday

#1 Our Greeting Team
I love that they have caught the vision we cast about making sure everyone who comes feels valuable. From the moment they touch the property they are warmly welcomed by some of our best!

#2 Our Ministry Leaders
From the Worship team to the Children's ministry their passion and love for people is clearly seen in the joy they serve and the sacrifice they make.

#3 Our lifeGroup Leaders
I am amazed at their growth. Most of them never had to work with people this closely before. They never had to feel others pain, hear the depth of the problems, and deal with their difficulties. Yet they are thriving and ministering in awesome ways.

#4 Our Tithers
Your Faith in God allows us to be faithful to God in the sharing of the Gospel, in the service to our community, and the changing of our world. Thank you for Believing.

#5 Our Anthony Leading us in Worship.
Sometimes its hard for people to see what I see. They might see a young man, I see a God man. His love of God is seen in His love of Music and shared by His love of us.
We are made so much better with Him.

#6 Our Pastors Wife
Maybe I am prejudice but I don't think many really understand how amazing this woman is. She shares me with you, serves you with me, and sacrifices for Jesus.
Without her, I am less as well as lost. Thank you Debra - I love You.

#7 Our Life
Your an incredible people whose potential for the kingdom of God has not even been touched. But soon, real soon, your going to explode and we will experience God in a very powerful way. Lets just keep praying and working and waiting and as He has promised He will be Glorified through us.

What did you love?

2 comments:

  1. Learning so much and Loving so much. Loved Date night it was really awesome.
    Yes the greeters are great! It is so nice to feel welcomed and loved it makes a huge difference. Sunday is our favorite day thanks to New Life.
    Amy

    ReplyDelete