Jesus loves me this I know. Debra Wants me this I know. My kids appreciate me this I know. My church encourages me this I know. My Life Group cares for me this I know. Everything else I know, I will share with you.

Monday, February 6, 2012

A Letter from PRob to newLife

There are four things I want to share with you this morning.

#1 People Proclaiming their faith through Baptism never gets old and yesterday was awesome.

#2 newLife life happens in life groups. Real Relationships are being built there.

#3 The Super Bowl was a didn't for me. I didn't care who won or lost cause Yesterday was about Jesus. and by the way, He won.

#4 Sunday is going to be over the top! and the two part series after that over the top of that.

There are some amazing things happening in our church. Get engaged to be more than a spectator and become a participator.

No comments:

Post a Comment