Jesus loves me this I know. Debra Wants me this I know. My kids appreciate me this I know. My church encourages me this I know. My Life Group cares for me this I know. Everything else I know, I will share with you.

Monday, May 19, 2014

The Old Song says, All we need is Love Love Love, Love is all we need


Call me a hopeless romantic but every Sunday is special because anytime you gather Christians together there is the possibility of Love happening. Yesterday was no exception.

Love happened when the teachers gathered to prepare for the children.

Love happened in the parking lot when Shaylynn and others carried out umbrellas to cover those coming in.

Love happened when the worship team pointed us towards our Mighty Warrior who Acquitted us while raining heaven down in Love.

Love happened when you brought your offering to the Lord ~ This one moves me every time

Love happened when God through the word drew you to a life of faith.

Love happened at the alter when people who needed love received it from God and others

But that’s not all

Love happened when a man collapsed from low sugar. Love surrounded him, covered him, cared for him and then called him later to check on him.

And this all happened while two were expressing their love and endless devotion to each other in a wedding ceremony and many were sharing their love with the two.

Still not done.

Love happened when prayer requests were made on Facebook for a young boy’s mother who has cancer. This love came from his most amazing kidsLife teacher.

Love happened when fellowship was happening during lunch.

And while texts were being sent seeking more information on the message and thanks were being sent for serving.

If all we need is Love ~ yesterday was full

Thank you newLife, I love MY Life

No comments:

Post a Comment