Jesus loves me this I know. Debra Wants me this I know. My kids appreciate me this I know. My church encourages me this I know. My Life Group cares for me this I know. Everything else I know, I will share with you.

Thursday, March 31, 2011

You get what you Pray for

I am so excited for this next Sunday.

So far this week.......

1 amazing young lady (Brittney) is getting Baptized.
1 great man (John) is joining our church.
1 new four week Series (Interrupted) is beginning.
1 family friend (Debra's) is moving to Astoria and is going to be visiting our church.
1 Awesome lady (Chrystal) who should be out of the Hospital today (Pray for her) is hopefully going to be back worshipping with us.
1 Tremendous woman (April) started discipling another new Christian during her own discipleship.
1 Stupendous young woman (No Name Yet) started a journey of personal discovery.
1 Very Excited young woman (Jennifer) began discipleship.
1 newLife Lake should be drained forever.

So here's my question that I need a comment from each of you on.

What's the One thing that you are praying that God will do by Sunday?

No comments:

Post a Comment