Jesus loves me this I know. Debra Wants me this I know. My kids appreciate me this I know. My church encourages me this I know. My Life Group cares for me this I know. Everything else I know, I will share with you.

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

How is not a Native American greeting

How are You?
   Are you drawing Closer to God?
   Are you Frustrated by Life?
   Are you Hurting?

How can we help You?
   What can we say to make a difference in your life?
   What can we do to take some of your burden off of you?
   What do you need us to pray for?

How, its a question we want to answer in your life.
  It means we want to be involved in improving your life through Jesus Christ.
  It says we care about you
  It begs for involvement with you.

How ought to be the question we ask every time we gather together.
  How can I make a difference in someones life.
  How can I share the love of Christ with someone.
  How can I let the world know Jesus loves  them.

How ought to be the question every time we go to work.
  How can I be a profitable employee/boss.
  How can I keep my testimony of Christ in such wickedness.
  How can I change my work environment.

How ought to be the question every time we are with our families.
  How can I keep peace
  How can I show love
  How can I share value

Its a big word, that most of us ignore. And its no wonder so many of us are discouraged at the end of the day because most of us live our days thinking.

What.
What about me?
All What will leave you with is disappointment.

Try How and tell me how it worked.
Just don't hold your hand up when you ask it.

No comments:

Post a Comment