Jesus loves me this I know. Debra Wants me this I know. My kids appreciate me this I know. My church encourages me this I know. My Life Group cares for me this I know. Everything else I know, I will share with you.

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Coming Attractions and other thoughts!

There are a few things I want to share with you as we Celebrate what Jesus has done, and Anticipate what He is going to do in the coming weeks.

#1 I am overwhelmed by what God has been doing in the last couple of months. It clearly shows that people are wanting to be loved and responding to it.

#2 I have one more week of the Christian Fairy Tale Series with this Sunday's message being the most life changing. We will study the life of Cinderella and look at the difference between real love and the love most of us have experienced.

#3 Our next Sunday Series will be "Who am I". This will be a study of Davids life as he went from shepherd boy to king and how it changed him. Our mid week series will be entitled "Silence" What happens when the voice of God goes quiet. This is something that all of us are in danger of but trust me, none of us want. I am very excited about both.

#4 We have a schedule change coming up as we enter into two services. The Nines will be more traditional while the Eleventh Hour will be more modern yet the message will be the same. I am scared as well as excited about this opportunity to grow.

#5 I had an amazing conversation with Adam Cave our youth guy and am so excited about where God is moving our youth ministry. Pray for more involvement as well as Adam and Khaylas growth through the work of God.

#6 I am currently resting from a crazy ministry season but look forward to getting back into peoples lives on Sunday.

#7 Invite your friends to church on Sunday! I anticipate an awesome day in the house of the Lord.

#8 Jesus said that the last shall be first, so here is number one for the day...............A young lady trusted Christ as her savior this week!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I don't normally follow blogs or that sort of thing. I had to blog due to a ghost from the past. I was asked to read a post from someone this past weekend on this blog concerning my church. So what? I see where the Holy Spirit is working in our body. I see the people being saved and baptized. I see how people are moved to worship Jesus and not the world in which we live. I observe the tears and the joy that comes from being released from sin and that bondage from those chains. I see people change. I can look at our history and know for certain that we are Christ centered and have moved closer to Him these past months. I can trade insults with anyone over a blog and it would not benefit anything. I love the fact that people visit. Opinions made in 15 mins concerning my church do not bother me. Don't let it bother you. Dale was saved due to the love he knows we have for him and his family. My family was revived and rebuilt due to this body. Jesus is alive and well and we sing, worship and love him because He loves us. I love my pastor, his wife and family. I certainly owe much to them all. I love this church we have right here. I have a stake in this church. I packed up all and started a new life right here. This is my town and I serve God right here. All you have to do is open your eyes and God's love is displayed throughout our body and is being spread in our area.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been coming to this same church for more then 17 years. All of my children have grown up and I am so thankful with the changes that I have seen. We have had prayers answered and blessings that you wouldnt believe. My children are safe and love to do all they can for God. Years ago I almost lost one of my children to the world. But thanks to the love that we have been taught they are still in church and loving every minute. They know that no matter what mistakes they have made or will make in the future that we will not look down on them but love them the way that Jesus loves us. My marriage would not be the same as it is today I love my husband more today then I have in the past and I owe that all to God and his answer prayer. I would not be who I am without the ministries of our church. Our youth group actually loves our children and want to see them do all they can for God.

    ReplyDelete