Jesus loves me this I know. Debra Wants me this I know. My kids appreciate me this I know. My church encourages me this I know. My Life Group cares for me this I know. Everything else I know, I will share with you.

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Go Orange!!!!!!

Two weeks ago the Children of newLife presented Debra and I with a wonderful bag of Home made fortune cookies. The cookies themselves were amazing but what was even better were the words of love shared by the children. This morning I want to share them with you.

Pastor and DJ
We are FORTUNATE to have you because...........

We love you
boys are bad
you make me laugh
you are so cool
you teach us about God
You sing Pretty (this one was for Debra I think)
Your Funny
You are an example of how to love God
Boys are bad (The girls are listening)
For all the Hugs
I love You
You Guys are Funny
You are Awesome
You Rock
You are Amazing

There were more but I think I ate them with the Cookies, but what I loved about the fortunes is that these children are the church of the future. So let me share some things about that future.

They will want to Love and be Loved
They will want to be Pure
They will want to enjoy Jesus
They will want to be relevant
They will want to learn about God
They will want to Worship Well
They will want to Laugh
They will want to be Examples
They will want to be Holy
They will want to show Love
They will want to be personal with that Love
They will want to encourage Joy
They will want to be Greater
They will want to be Awesome
They will want to be Powerful
They will want to be Amazed making them Amazing.

And everything we do as a Church today, will either help or hinder their Future.
This week I ask you to do something that would encourage those in our Children's Ministry as they are the "Point of the Spear".

Lets Do This

1 comment:

  1. maybe were to into ourselves to see the truth of this.

    ReplyDelete