Jesus loves me this I know. Debra Wants me this I know. My kids appreciate me this I know. My church encourages me this I know. My Life Group cares for me this I know. Everything else I know, I will share with you.

Monday, October 15, 2012

A Bright Spot on a Cloudy Day

I have to say newLife yesterday wasn't our best service, but that does not mean that God did not do something amazing with it.

#1 A Young man visited us and loved that He was accepted at his first time coming. He saw that we were real and it opened him up to the possibility of new life.

#2 A new couple commented on how encouraged they are at hearing honesty. Again it reminds me that people have little problem with the truth, but that have to hear it honestly.

#3 Our Senior Class gave up their class space for the nursery and did so excited to be a greater part of the auditorium ministry. We have missed their touch as we prepare to worship. They are Amazing People.

#4 Our 1830's are developing a Passion for the Church. They are the next gen and I am excited to see their growth in Christ.

Accepted, Honest, Sacrificial, Passionate - All things we want to hear about us.

No comments:

Post a Comment