Jesus loves me this I know. Debra Wants me this I know. My kids appreciate me this I know. My church encourages me this I know. My Life Group cares for me this I know. Everything else I know, I will share with you.

Monday, October 22, 2012

I WANT MORE

I have to say, I love what God is doing in our church and so I want to share several things that happened yesterday to encourage your heart.

#1 MORE Prayers were Answered.
Some of our ladies have been praying for a young woman whose been hurting due to a rough season of life. Yesterday, to their surprise, she showed up to hear just how much God loves her MORE than she ever imagined.

#2 MORE People were Inspired.
I know that God wants to do MORE in your lives, and you blocked the aisle way as a testimony to it!

#3 MORE People were Inspiring.
This week I asked one of our ladies to pray for someone specific and not only did she pray, she was given by God many ideas to encourage this person she was praying for.
She didn't just pray for her, but was moved to do MORE!
Four other young woman answered the need for MORE ministry without hesitation.
The men who Greet us in the morning did MORE with a smile than thought possible.

Maybe this ought to be our theme - MORE

Ephesians 3:20 Now to him who is able to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think, according to the power at work within us,




No comments:

Post a Comment