Jesus loves me this I know. Debra Wants me this I know. My kids appreciate me this I know. My church encourages me this I know. My Life Group cares for me this I know. Everything else I know, I will share with you.

Monday, October 29, 2012

A Letter to newLife

I just wanted to say thank you for the wonderful gifts given to Debra and I yesterday.
Your love of us is appreciated more than you know.

But........................

I appreciate your willingness to not allow Pastor Appreciation Month to over shadow Jesus in our services.

I appreciate your willingness to minimize me and maximize the work WE are doing.

I appreciate your willingness to let God work through me even when you may not understand what God is doing to me especially when it affects you. (that was a mouth full)

and I appreciate your willingness to GO BIG or go home. This is where Pastoral appreciation is really important.

Thank you for being such easy people to pastor, and I look forward to our future.

I can't wait for Sunday

No comments:

Post a Comment