Jesus loves me this I know. Debra Wants me this I know. My kids appreciate me this I know. My church encourages me this I know. My Life Group cares for me this I know. Everything else I know, I will share with you.

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

A Letter to newLife from PRob

I believe this with all of my heart...Our Best Days as a Church are Ahead of us!

I say this because too often churches and Christians live in the successes of their past as well as hang onto their failures, instead of seeing the amazing things that God has in their future.

I think that once of the reasons that this happens is because to believe Better Days requires faith where remembering the past does not.

The Bible is full of truths concerning our future

To Nathanial Jesus said
John 1:50 Jesus answered and said unto him, Because I said unto thee, I saw thee under the fig tree, believest thou? thou shalt see greater things than these.
To the Disciples Jesus said.............
John 14:12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.
To the Ephesians Paul believed this about God
Ephesians 3:20 Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,

Greater Things
Greater Works
Greater than we could ask or think

Greater is Ahead of us so Pray with us as a Church as we press on to see, do, and experience Greater things in the coming days.

Have a Greater Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment