Jesus loves me this I know. Debra Wants me this I know. My kids appreciate me this I know. My church encourages me this I know. My Life Group cares for me this I know. Everything else I know, I will share with you.

Monday, October 8, 2012

The Hand of Cassie

I don't know if you've noticed, but our church has been changing. Throughout the building, from the coffee cart to the ladies bathroom we can see the changes. I call it the "Hand of Cassie". This amazing lady has been expressing her personality through her amazing gifts and its been awesome to see.
Cassie is doing nothing more than living out Romans 12:6-8. She is placing her stamp on the Body of Christ at newLife.

and this made me think.
This church is nothing more than the "Hands of its Owners"

When Debra Sings, she is placing her hand on us.
When Anthony Plays, he is placing his hand on us.
When Newton Prays, he is placing his hand on us.
When Lori and Lila welcome, they are placing their hand upon us.
When Randy Worships, she is placing her hand on us.
When Garth Teaches, he is placing his hand on us.

We are nothing more than an expression of You.
Go anywhere in this church and you will find the hand of someone who Loves God and Loves you.
From Kim greeting newcomers, to Melissa in the Nursery loving on babies, to Nick with his welcoming smile your hands are all over the place.

Your Hand is Nothing more than an expression of You on Us.

This excites me as I think about those who are new to us, whose touch has not been felt yet.
I can't wait to see how their love, life, and gifts will be expressed.

So I want to encourage you this morning, Your Hand is important to us.
Don't minimize the power of your touch on this body.
If God has brought you here, its because we need you.
We are nothing more than an expression of You.

Thank you Cassie, your Touch is making us better.

Have a Great Week


1 comment:

  1. 1 Corinthians 1:10

    Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment.

    ReplyDelete