Jesus loves me this I know. Debra Wants me this I know. My kids appreciate me this I know. My church encourages me this I know. My Life Group cares for me this I know. Everything else I know, I will share with you.

Monday, November 5, 2012

A Letter to newLIfe from Pastor A

Hey Guys I just wanted to mention a few highlights from yesterday.

#1 More Comments on our Greeters. From the moment people walk in the door they feel valued. I Love it when visitors feel Loved.

#2 More Comments on our Children's ministry. The kids are learning so much from amazing people. I Love it when Children feel Loved.

#3 More Comments on our Music Ministry. They see your passion for Jesus and each other. I Love it when the congregation feel Loved.

Its what we are called to do, Love as we have been Loved, and if I can quote Je'kob

Love is…everlasting
Love is…only kind
Love is…always patient
Love will…blow your mind

If you let it
OH
If you let it
OH
If you let it
OH
If you let it
OH
Have an Awesome Week and I can't Wait for Sunday

No comments:

Post a Comment