Jesus loves me this I know. Debra Wants me this I know. My kids appreciate me this I know. My church encourages me this I know. My Life Group cares for me this I know. Everything else I know, I will share with you.

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Why I Love Jesus

Sorry about yesterday, I spent the day with my daughter in law taking her to lunch on the Harley. She's Awesome and I am so blessed by her.

Remember, the disciples has just seen Jesus feed 15,000 with a fish happy meal.
They were pushed into something they didn't want to do.
Jesus left them to go pray.
A storm arose in their lives.
Jesus came but not in the way they wanted. (Spiritually not physically)

But all of that means nothing when you hear these words.

Matthew 14:27 But straightway Jesus spake unto them, saying, Be of good cheer; it is I; be not afraid.

How encouraging is that? It is I, the savior of the world It is I, the Son of God It is I, the Sole Power on the Earth .

I love Him because what ever He calls me to, where ever a storm arises, when ever I don't understand, He lets me know its OK because He is still there.

And when Jesus is there I can be of good Cheer.
The one with the Greatest Knowledge is there.
The one with the Greatest Power is there
The one with the Greatest name is there

I don't know where your at, what your experiencing, what your struggling with, know this, if you cry out to Him, He will be there and EVERYTHING WILL CHANGE!

No comments:

Post a Comment