Jesus loves me this I know. Debra Wants me this I know. My kids appreciate me this I know. My church encourages me this I know. My Life Group cares for me this I know. Everything else I know, I will share with you.

Monday, March 26, 2012

I'm Back

Sorry about the silence last week as I got a little consumed with the building but I am back to work this week and there are a few things I want to start us out with.

1. This Sunday after services I met with two people. One, a woman who found freedom by dropping the F-Bomb on someone who hurt her deeply. (That's forgiveness if you haven't been paying attention) I have waited over a year to see this amazing woman become free and this next Sunday she wants to get Baptized! Can you say "Pray for Sun?"!
The other a young man struggling to find forgiveness. In his eyes, he is a failure and has much baggage to deal with but what he doesn't know yet is that Jesus is bigger than his faults, Jesus is Greater than his failures and Jesus is Full of Forgiveness. Please pray that he is open to Jesus dropping the F-Bomb on him!

2. We have an Amazing group of teenagers at this church. Debra and I had a great time with them yesterday secretly getting to know them. But, they need someone to build them up. A couple who would invest their lives into the teens souls. Please begin to pray for them as we want to encourage the next generation.

3. This Sunday is going to be Awesome. The subject we will touch on will be deep and difficult and yet I have never been so excited about a sermon ever. Please be praying for wisdom and clarity as I prepare for Sunday.

I love my Church and Can't Wait for Sunday

No comments:

Post a Comment