Jesus loves me this I know. Debra Wants me this I know. My kids appreciate me this I know. My church encourages me this I know. My Life Group cares for me this I know. Everything else I know, I will share with you.

Monday, January 23, 2012

Seven Proofs that we must be doing ok

I think God is pleased with us.
How do I know?
Just take a moment and reflect on yesterday in regards to this verse.
1 Corinthians 12:18 But now hath God set the members every one of them in the body, as it hath pleased him.
When these seven people joined our church it was clear evidence that God is happy with the work that newLife has been doing.

James and Janae are an amazing couple who have a huge capacity to love.
Bradley is stronger than even He thinks.
Becky has the most Joyful Spirit and brings such happiness to our body
Kat seems so quiet but behind that silent persona is a dedicated and devoted follower of Jesus.
Ken is a great man who leads His family by Love and is ready to see just how God will use Him
and Lynette has an amazing Story that I promise will change lives for the kingdom of God.

Each one of them have unlimited potential to change the world and I think God believes it too.
Do we need anymore proof that we are going in the right direction?
Could we be any more blessed?

I can't wait for Sunday

2 comments:

  1. Definately Amazing people, I believe and have for quite sometime we have been doing the right thing.I am so blessed to be a part of this church. SJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. have faith and watch god do.

    Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you: But rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ's sufferings; that, when his glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy.
    1 Peter 4:12-13

    ReplyDelete