Jesus loves me this I know. Debra Wants me this I know. My kids appreciate me this I know. My church encourages me this I know. My Life Group cares for me this I know. Everything else I know, I will share with you.

Monday, January 16, 2012

A Letter from PRob to newLife

I wanted so badly to write this after the morning service because I was so excited so let me share a few things I learned yesterday.

#1 We have some Passionate People coming to our Church.

#2 We have some Pained People coming to our Church.

#3 We have some Promising People coming to our Church.

#4 We have so Problem People coming to our church. (They are having problems, not that they are a problem)

and what is so exciting you say?

What if we got the Passionate Promising people together with the Pained Problem people?

What if those who are in Love with Jesus and filled with His gifting began to use their abilities to minister to those in need? The answer is found in verse 47.

Acts 2:42-47
42 And they continued stedfastly in the apostles' doctrine and fellowship, and in breaking of bread, and in prayers.
43 And fear came upon every soul: and many wonders and signs were done by the apostles.
44 And all that believed were together, and had all things common;
45 And sold their possessions and goods, and parted them to all men, as every man had need.
46 And they, continuing daily with one accord in the temple, and breaking bread from house to house, did eat their meat with gladness and singleness of heart,
47 Praising God, and having favour with all the people. And the Lord added to the church daily such as should be saved.

The Lord Added to the church Daily such as should be saved.
I can't wait for Sunday

No comments:

Post a Comment