Jesus loves me this I know. Debra Wants me this I know. My kids appreciate me this I know. My church encourages me this I know. My Life Group cares for me this I know. Everything else I know, I will share with you.

Monday, January 16, 2012

I need more help for February 12th

On February 12th you will be given an amazing opportunity at newLife.
For the first 15 minutes of the sermon we will give you the opportunity to ask not only me, but my wife Debra Marriage questions you've always wanted to ask. But we are smart enough to not have you ask those questions live and so here is where I need the help.

Over the next month I need you to ask the questions on this blog.
You don't have to sign your name, just ask the question and in three weeks a team of trusted owners will decide (without Debra and My input) what questions to ask us.

It is going to be a HOOT if you know what that means.

so Start asking

5 comments:

  1. Can a wife get the love she needs simply by showing her husband respect? What if he doesn't deserve it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. where's the owl? I heard a Hoot :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is the average times a week a "normal" couple is intimate? I could be intimate almost everyday, but my husband and I are not on the same schedule sexually.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Awesome questions to start this out. Can't Wait for Feb 12th

    ReplyDelete
  5. in college we girls were told to be under the umbrella of our husbands....what if the 'umbrella' is really leaky?

    ReplyDelete