Jesus loves me this I know. Debra Wants me this I know. My kids appreciate me this I know. My church encourages me this I know. My Life Group cares for me this I know. Everything else I know, I will share with you.

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

A Letter from PRob

Hey newLife, five things I want to share with you today.

#1 Sunday was Amazing. Every time I think that I am the only one, God gives us something to agree upon. The number of hands raised as wanting to Go Forward shocked me but excited me at the same time.  I can't wait to see how God moves in your lives as you move forward by faith! I can't wait for Sunday.

#2 Baptism must be a Theme. Sunday I had three people approach me about the subject all of them giving a clear testimony of their Savior and wanting to let the world KNOW! I can't wait for Sunday.

#3 This Sunday I will begin to share ten things I want every owner of newLife to know.
I can't wait for Sunday.

#4 Thank you so much for inviting so many people to our Christmas service. We saw double our average attendance and met some amazing people. Lets be praying they join us every week. I can't wait for Sunday

#5 I love my LIFE. And can't believe that your buying sweatshirts. Its awesome to see your love of your LIFE and the desire to promote it. But I want to put this out there. If you are a pre teen to adult and you would like a t-shirt and didn't get one, call the church and we will order one up for you. We don't want any of you to feel left out. p.s. don't tell the kids but we will be ordering them some in the coming weeks. I can't wait for Sunday.

I believe this will be the best year possible for newLife and your life and am thankful your all along for the ride!

Have a Great Day and I can't wait for Sunday

4 comments:

  1. faith! the first year of many to come

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for Sunday too! The energy in the room this past Sunday was so great! I love my Life and NewLIFE! Michelle Finn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see who and what 2012 brings to newLife! I am ready to "Move ON", and in so many ways, feel I have, and will continue to.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so thankful God has brought me to this newLife family. Thank you for opening your doors with open hearts and arms. Loving my newLife family and how much they Love God! God truly knows His timing, and I am excited to move forward where God is leading me!

    ReplyDelete