Jesus loves me this I know. Debra Wants me this I know. My kids appreciate me this I know. My church encourages me this I know. My Life Group cares for me this I know. Everything else I know, I will share with you.

Friday, January 27, 2012

A Letter from PRob to newLife

There are a few things that I would like to quickly share with you today from the service in Knappa on Wednesday Night.

1. People Sacrificed.
2. Lila trusted Christ as her Savior.
3. and I was Baptised by a Knappa Sweatshirt. (does that mean I am an honorary Knapparian?)

For me it was an amazing service with amazing people serving an amazing God and I am so glad that I got to be a part of it.

I love my Life and I can't wait for Sunday

3 comments:

  1. WE LOVE OUR LIFE TOO.. WE LOVE OUR PASTOR, THE CHURCH AND IT'S ENTIRE FAMILY ALSO.. MOST OF ALL WE LOVE GOD AND WHAT HIS SON HAS DONE FOR US ALL..
    CANT WAIT FOR SUNDAY. GET UP, AND GET OUT, AND SEE YOU THERE...SO X-CITED

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved seeing you in blue!!! HE HE HE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you need an AHS sweatshirt we need some purple and gold fisherman style up in our church ;)

    ReplyDelete