Hey newLife I know that were supposed to be taking a break this week but there are seven things I wanted to share with you today about this past year.
1. "278/368" - The number in attendance at the Liberty theater on Easter and Christmas. These are the largest crowds God has ever allowed us to minister to in the same place.
2. "80%" - The percentage of people involved in one way or another to our Christmas service. The importance of this number is in the church world that number is10% and even in our past that number of involved people was closer to 20%. Big Steps newLife.
3. "50" - The number of people in attendance at Life - East. And its only the third week.
4. "52%" - The amount of Average Sunday AM attendance increased over the last 12 months.
5. "52" - The number of Sunday Morning Opportunities to reach more for the Kingdom of God in 2012.
6. "10" "6" "1" - The number of Teachers, Instrumentalists, and staff we need right now to step up and serve. Each need to be gifted, giving, and able to meet our church needs and not all of them are here right now.
7. "1" God, Savior, Holy Ghost to whom we will love, serve, follow, and share in 2012.
Its been an amazing year for our church and I believe as God continues to refine us and define us 2012 will be even more exciting.
Thank you for faithfully sticking with what God is trying to do in us and through us as we learn to Love God and Love Others in 2012.
PS: for those of you who think that this post was all about the numbers, it was.
2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
(any and all are numeric terms.)