Jesus loves me this I know. Debra Wants me this I know. My kids appreciate me this I know. My church encourages me this I know. My Life Group cares for me this I know. Everything else I know, I will share with you.

Thursday, December 8, 2011

It's all Cake

I loved birthdays growing up.
Being the last of eight kids my mom went all out.
Tons of presents, lots of friends, fun games, and cake.
I love cake.
German Chocolate.................uuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmm.

Sorry.
Birthdays were that one day when I felt special, important, valued.
I even loved going to my friends parties for the same reasons.
It was there day and I got to celebrate it with them.

Now they just suck.
My next one will be 49. Kill me now.
and everyone of my friends feel the same way cause thier all old too.
But thats not the point of this post.

I feel that way about Sunday.

I can't wait to get to the Party.
We are going to celebrate Jesus!
We are going to Sing our Guts out!
We are going to share the Good News!
We are going to have a Baptism!!!!!!!! (In warm water)
We might even have someone join our church!
Lets Go All Out!

Maybe we should have a Cake?

I love MY LIFE

No comments:

Post a Comment