Hey newLife there are seven things I want to share with you today about Sunday
1. Sunday was the most energetic pre-church service we have had in a long time. There was an anticipation of what God was going to do and He showed up powerfully.
2. Sunday was awesome because I saw so many people greeting and caring for others. From the parking lot to the pew people were loved. One first time visitor told me that He had never felt so welcome in any church he has ever been too. Great Job Tim and Debra for leading those efforts.
3. Sunday You all Learned to Clap! What is up with that? It was Awesome.
4. Sunday the Song service was just what I needed to free myself from me and find myself focused on Jesus.
5. Sunday Anthony showed us a side of himself few of us ever knew.
6. Sunday the message spoke deeply to me and I appreciate the fact that this church allows me to be real without judging me for it. The pain I see in so many, I have felt, and I just want them all to be free. NO ONE ought to live in Depression for long. and NO ONE ought to be ALONE when going through it.
7. Sunday is Coming Again, Lets Anticipate Greater Things.
Lets get the Party Started