Jesus loves me this I know. Debra Wants me this I know. My kids appreciate me this I know. My church encourages me this I know. My Life Group cares for me this I know. Everything else I know, I will share with you.

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Anticipation is not Red and Thick, but its close

My wife says that Ketchup ruins everything. I say it makes everything taste better and proudly put it on everything.

Anticipation is that way. Some may say it covers up what is really there, I say, it makes everything taste better.

I can't help myself, Sunday is going to be AWESOME!

Sunday will be one of the most important messages for anyone who has suffered from depression. I didn't say it would be an easy message, but if you want to come "Out of the Depths" you will have to hear Gods plan for it.

Our attendance last Sunday was a record for our church. Some say its not all about attendance but that's what SATAN says. The bible says that God is not willing that ANY should PERISH! We want as MANY of the ANY we can get.

Our Greeting ministry was Amazing! I can't wait to see what happens this week.

And of course, our Christmas Service is coming up!

Our future looks bright, I can't wait to see what God is going to do next!

Have a Great Day Today and put some Ketchup on it!
Anticipation makes Every Day Better!

2 comments:

  1. This is exactly what I was feeling last night as we prayed after the Knappa service... such an overwhelming feeling of anticipation for what God is gonna do in that community that I couldn't wrap my feeble mind around it and put it into words of a prayer. I can only fumble around when I think of how prayers will be answered, miracles will be performed and how they are intricately connected to a larger picture and all the people involved and history and need and.....!!!! And God has allowed little newLife to be a part of this massive thing He is doing... it leaves me speechless, but that is OK... Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait until tomorrow. It will be a tough one for me to get through but I so need it! We feel so welcome at NewLife and after Monday my husband actually said to me he believes NewLife is the reason the Military sent us here...me admittedly came kicking & screaming. Leaving and moving away is so hard for me. It's tough to leave your "comfort zone" but he believes God has truly called us to NewLife all the way from my comfort zone of a tiny isolated island in the middle of the Gulf of Alaska. God is all powerful and so so good!

    ReplyDelete