Jesus loves me this I know. Debra Wants me this I know. My kids appreciate me this I know. My church encourages me this I know. My Life Group cares for me this I know. Everything else I know, I will share with you.

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Or

You could........
...spend your day thinking about how bad life is
...spend your day dwelling on how messed up churches are
...spend your day believing that your right and everyone else is wrong
...spend your day focusing on what others are or are not doing

or

You can......
...spend your day thinking about how amazing life is with Jesus.
...spend your day dwelling on how you can make YOUR church better.
...spend your day believing that having grace is more godly than being judgemental.
...spend your day focusing on what God is doing in YOUR life.

I wonder what would give you a better day?

1 comment:

  1. Just Love

    Galatians 5:6
    For in Jesus Christ neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision; but faith which worketh by love.

    ReplyDelete