Jesus loves me this I know. Debra Wants me this I know. My kids appreciate me this I know. My church encourages me this I know. My Life Group cares for me this I know. Everything else I know, I will share with you.

Monday, November 28, 2011

A Letter from PRob

Yesterday was a tough day for me.
Its not easy being that open in a judgemental world.
Often it only opens up more fears that depress.
I had a hard time getting away from my notes, it was too important to miss a thought, a truth.

But I am not alone as the hands raised testified.
They understood as they've been in the belly of the whale.

and I am thankful for them. Those who struggle with depression as I believe God saving them for a reason. They will be free one day. Free from the lies that lead us to run from God. Free from the hurts that push us away from men. Free to live a thriving life, free from that which takes life, freed by the one who gives it.

God gave me Love in Jesus, Life through Jesus, and is living in me as the Holy Spirit.

Do I struggle with depression still? Everyday.
My flesh wants to fight the truth of God.
I don't know why, but it does.
and so everyday I must choose to walk in the Spirit.
.....to hear His voice
.....to feel His love
.....to trust His leadership
.....to touch His people

I know many of you are still in the belly, just know, though it feels lonely in there, we are here for you, with you, Cheering you on to Freedom.

Just repent of the lie and you will see the light of day.

1 comment:

  1. repentance is telling god the truth of who and what we are .asking to see the changes he requires, and folowing through with his direction . if done honestly we can be free

    ReplyDelete