Jesus loves me this I know. Debra Wants me this I know. My kids appreciate me this I know. My church encourages me this I know. My Life Group cares for me this I know. Everything else I know, I will share with you.

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

A Letter from PRob to newLife

Hey newLife there are 3 things I want to share with you today.

1. Celebrating Freedom in Jesus Christ never gets old. I love seeing people in our church who want to be there because they are free in Christ and you see it in their enthusiasm.

2. One of the men of our church who is a policeman was working with a homeless guy on Saturday night who was looking for a life change. He invited the man to church and on Sunday James J went and picked him up. Its awesome to see that our church understands that the only hope of the world is Jesus Christ!

3. For the third week in a row we have had visitors looking for a church that is real and not religious. Wow. I think that the word is getting out that we are becoming that place.

I LOVE MY CHURCH!

No comments:

Post a Comment