Jesus loves me this I know. Debra Wants me this I know. My kids appreciate me this I know. My church encourages me this I know. My Life Group cares for me this I know. Everything else I know, I will share with you.

Monday, October 17, 2011

A Letter from Pastor A

There are a few things I noticed that I want to share with you from Sunday.

#1 We Have Awesome People
Teachers who Love their students
A Worship team that Loves their Jesus
Life Group members that Love the people
and a Congregation falling in Love with Jesus.

#2 We Have a Lot of new Faces
Some being drawn by the Love
Others being drawn by the Life
and many being drawn by the Lord.

#3 We Have an Amazing Lord.
One who forgives our sins
One who loves unconditionally
One who Lives eternally.

Its a good time to be a Lifer.

No comments:

Post a Comment