Jesus loves me this I know. Debra Wants me this I know. My kids appreciate me this I know. My church encourages me this I know. My Life Group cares for me this I know. Everything else I know, I will share with you.

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Freedom and Fruit

The Angry Christian

They cannot smile because it might reveal in them love
Cold as the clothes they wear, they piously portray themselves as spiritual but in reality they are nothing more than Pharisaical.

I see no fruit of the Spirit in their life for their is no Love, no Joy, or Peace.
I see no Jesus in their Judgementalism as their is no grace.
I see no God in their faith as their is no trust of God's judgement.
With tight jaws and cold hearts they only reveal the depth of the bondage they are in.

But around them I saw love.
People praying for them, concerned for them, wanting to Love them.
The only bonds on us are the bonds of Love.

We are truly Free

No comments:

Post a Comment