Jesus loves me this I know. Debra Wants me this I know. My kids appreciate me this I know. My church encourages me this I know. My Life Group cares for me this I know. Everything else I know, I will share with you.

Monday, September 19, 2011

A Letter from PRob to newLife

This morning as I came into my office I do what I always do.
Turn on my Computer, Load up my I-Tunes and let the music fly and this morning a song came up that said it all for Me!

Its Called "Into Jesus" and I just want to walk around and sing the Chorus
"Hey, You, I'm into Jesus"

I am really into Jesus

I am into His Grace
I am into His Love
I am into His Conviction
I am into His Challenges for my week
I am into His Church

I am into Him and I love that our body is really getting into Jesus as well.
Those in attendance yesterday I believe are very real when it comes to following Jesus and I am excited for our church.

What are you into about Jesus today?

No comments:

Post a Comment