Jesus loves me this I know. Debra Wants me this I know. My kids appreciate me this I know. My church encourages me this I know. My Life Group cares for me this I know. Everything else I know, I will share with you.

Monday, September 26, 2011

A Letter from PRob to newLife

Five things to Celebrate from Sunday

#1 Let's Celebrate - We had an auditorium attendance high of 168! 378 on Easter
#2 Let's Celebrate - We had some Amazing First Time Visitors!
#3 Let's Celebrate - We had an Awesome Spirit!
#4 Let's Celebrate - We had a moving Altar Call!
#5 Let's Celebrate - We heard from Above!

Some say church isn't for celebration, they just don't know our God!
Ephesians 3:20-21 Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us, 21 Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen.
Let's Celebrate

1 comment:

  1. Sunday Scool was Awesome Pastor, 31 children all together Praise God!

    ReplyDelete