Jesus loves me this I know. Debra Wants me this I know. My kids appreciate me this I know. My church encourages me this I know. My Life Group cares for me this I know. Everything else I know, I will share with you.

Friday, January 21, 2011

My Daddy used to say, "Make Hay while the Suns Shining"

And the Son of God has been Shining into the hearts of many through our church!

After my post yesterday someone went to prayer and opened up a whole bunch of work for us.

Since Yesterday........

I heard an awesome salvation testimony that will be combined with an outdoor baptism on Sunday.
I will be speaking today to a young man who has been far from God, who wants to join our church. (From Vince's Discipleship Work!)
I heard that there are several young men who visited Church on Sunday who want to talk to us about Christ as well as Baptism. (Thanks Steve and Darla for inviting them)
I got to open up a conversation with a family in need of Christ.
Carol wrote about a family in need of prayer as well. (see yesterdays comments)

Wow, if that's all it takes, I am going to repost yesterdays post every Thursday.

Thanks for your prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment