Jesus loves me this I know. Debra Wants me this I know. My kids appreciate me this I know. My church encourages me this I know. My Life Group cares for me this I know. Everything else I know, I will share with you.

Thursday, January 13, 2011

A few things rolling around..............

I want to share a few things that are on my mind this morning to free me from having to think about them all day.

#1 I can't Wait for Sunday and we haven't even had Thursday nights service yet!

#2 Dale Loved the DVD! It really encouraged him and he even responded back to every one of you.

#3 We are having a Contest. Each home group will design/paint/create a picture of what Loving God and Loving others looks like. There are rules to this thing that we will present at our next home group meetings. Get your creative thoughts going!

#4 Big Question for the Week! How much more could God do if I............?
What's your answer?

#5 I believe that the church can make a positive difference in every life it touches.

#6 I am amazed that someone like Lindsey Perez could change our church with one act of honesty. Truly proves the power of one. Love it!

Have an awesome day!

No comments:

Post a Comment