Jesus loves me this I know. Debra Wants me this I know. My kids appreciate me this I know. My church encourages me this I know. My Life Group cares for me this I know. Everything else I know, I will share with you.

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Little Things

A child who says to their Pastor, they "I Love you All Day"
A friend who values your relationship so much that rather than be angry at you they text you, "I do love you and appreciate our friendship very much"
A man who has struggled spiritually yet because of grace and love prays publicly for his pastor.
A new family who is so concerned with the pastors wife that though they do not know her well, reach out in love to her.
A couple who give little gifts just to let you know your on their mind.

Little things
They keep you going.
They make every day special.

I know that yesterday God gave our Church a big thing.
The Birth of Dan and Michelle Finns daughter is a testament of a woman's faith and a churches love and Danielle's (probably not spelled right) birth is a Big thing.
But don't we expect Big Things from our God?

Little things are not expected and maybe that's why their so big.

Do a little thing for someone this week and I promise it will be big.

No comments:

Post a Comment