Jesus loves me this I know. Debra Wants me this I know. My kids appreciate me this I know. My church encourages me this I know. My Life Group cares for me this I know. Everything else I know, I will share with you.

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Home

What is it about Home that feels so good?
Is it your own bed? Your own food? Your own Life?

Debra and I got home late last night and though it was a long hard day, it still is so nice to be home.

Church should feel that way.
I'm not talking about being comfortable, but familiar.
I have to admit, we have been traveling a lot as a church in the past few years.
Trying to move to where God wants us.
At times its been desert, at times its been valley, and there have been some times on the Mountain top.
Maybe now its time to cross the river and build a home.

What do you think newLife?

2 comments:

  1. GARTHE.IT FEALS LIKE HOME TO ME

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does feel like home and it feels good Life groups are making a difference...always excited to see our new babies in the family...(not infants) and to love on them...
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete