Jesus loves me this I know. Debra Wants me this I know. My kids appreciate me this I know. My church encourages me this I know. My Life Group cares for me this I know. Everything else I know, I will share with you.

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Does anybody See her......

....is not only a powerful song by Casting Crowns, it is an important question.

Do we notice people?
Not just their actions but their being.

Did you notice the woman who was sad Sunday because she had just lost her pet of 12 years and was heartbroken?

Did you notice the man who was wandering around as if he had no relational place to stand?

Did you notice the young lady who did not make it? and if you did, did you notice her without judging her?

Did you notice the child who could not find their mother?

It is so easy to come to church, do your thing, and not notice people.
The writer of Hebrews said in Chapter 10 that considering one another was one of the main reasons to meet.

Next time you come to church, stop looking after yourself, and start looking for someone to love. You will be amazed at what you find.

No comments:

Post a Comment